Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day Weekend!

We had a great V-Day this year, it kind of lasted all weekend long!
Friday night Caden and I went to go pick up some Famous Daves for supper and when I got back Jacob had snuck a vase of beautiful flowers in our bedroom.
So we ate Yummy BBQ and smelled the pretty flowers. Caden and I made a Strawberry Jello Cake for Dessert that was in the shape of a heart. Caden helped by tasting a piece of the cake to make sure it was safe for daddy to eat. *You know how it goes!!*
Then Saturday I made a yummy Denver omlette and sausage links for breakfast.  Then at Lunchtime my sister and bro-in-law called and invited us to lunch at our favorite mexican restaurant, El Sitio! Nothing Better! Well I guess there is and that would be leftovers for the next day! : ) 
On Sunday we relaxed and went down to see Pops and Gma. There we had some yummy Chinese and got to check out there new couch which is Awesome!! It is big and super comfy. Perfect to kick back and relax on. So our weekend was full of great food that we have to work off now.
I've been having fun watching my flowers pop open, there were 3 of them that hadn't popped, then Sunday the first one went and yesterday the second one. Now I'm just waiting for the last one to take a final picture. This is what they look like right now.

1 comment: