Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Falling Asleep

Yay for falling asleep!! So I laid Caden down for nap like I have been doing and when I went to go check on him, he was asleep!! = )  I hadn't heard anything from his room for a while so I thought I would go take a peek. And Surprise! His animals and books are spread all over, and he's sleeping on his side opposite the length of the crib. Hey, it must be comfy. I don't dare go in to cover him up. Maybe this is a beginning to a trend?? Maybe I shouldn't curse myself just yet. All I know is thank-you God for answering prayers! And thanks everyone who has been praying for us, it has been a rough couple months. It's a beginning, and a huge start at that. I am so thankful that he was able to fall asleep by himself. What a nice feeling it is.
Bonus news too, Caden is now only waking up a few times during the night. It seems to be like every other day or every couple days that he only wakes up once during the night! Yay!! I am SOooo..... happy. I feel like celebrating!

1 comment:

  1. He's so angelic looking! What a cutie. I can't wait to see him this weekend. It's been a long time!

    ReplyDelete