Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Magnets

Caden loves playing with his magnets on the fridge. This is where he usually is when I am cooking or in the kitchen, taking them down or putting them up he has fun with them. He also has likes to take them off and carry them around the house, so when I'm picking up I tend to find them in the weirdest places. I need to go find some plastic letters or number magnets that he can play with. Within the last week he's been starting to do this funny thing of carrying them in his mouth. He isn't chewing on them just biting and humming while he's walking around the fridge into the hallway. Goofing guy, He must get this from his dad. : )
On a side note, this is one of my favorite shirts that he has. I think he just looks so cute in it, so much like a little man.

1 comment:

  1. Kenzie does that too! She will grab a toy and put it in her mouth and then run away laughing. It must be a stage!

    ReplyDelete