Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Flowers to plant!

So I've been trying to think about what flowers I would like to plant in the landscaped area that we have in our back yard. I've seen so many pretty flowers, so it's been hard to choose. I know that I am getting ahead of myself considering it isn't even quite spring yet, but that's alright I can dream. At least this way maybe I'll have my mind made up by the time we can plant. Here are a few pictures of Dahlia's that I like that I like, they are such a pretty flower. These beautiful pictures were taken from Ree Drummond's garden, how neat would it be if my garden could look like this! : )
   
Another flower type that I like is called Indian Blankets, and they are pretty too! But I don't think we have have the area to be able to grow these, maybe one day when we live in the country. I still need to research both of these to see the best place for them to grow, but for now I can dream that one day I'll have a garden full of all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment