Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Decisions, decisions for supper.....

Lately it's been so hard for me to think of what to make for supper. Nothing seems to sound good to me. I've looked through my cookbooks and online recipes and nothing seems to capture my attention. I usually ask Jacob what sounds good for supper and usually end up just making something and just eating it. I think the main problem is that i'm not hungry until an exact moment. I know that it's got to be that i'm preggers, but I was never this way before. It really just started within the last 2 weeks. Hopefully this phase will end soon and I'm sure Jacob is wishing this too, because there has been a couple times that he has come home and has had to make him and Caden supper because I haven't made up my mind on what to make. For lunch I've been making Caden something and then later on eventually making me something to eat. Ahh....here's to praying that I'll get back to normal soon! : )

2 comments:

  1. Search the PW site or here Cookbook site! I'm sure there are great recipes - fast and easy ones there! Then make sure to pass them on to me so Pop has something different to eat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have quite a few months before you get back to normal...actually sis you have never been normal! ;) Just sayin.

    This soon will pass and you will have the energy and creativity to cook again. When something sounds good and you do make it, make a lil' extra to plan to put some in the freezer so the days you draw a blank there is something already prepared to pull out. We've started doing this, it's been helpful and is early prep for when baby arrives!

    ReplyDelete