Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Christmas Spirit is around us.

Last night I made chicken enchilladas for supper, but all afternoon all I could think about was El Sitio's chips and salsa, so when Caden woke from nap we left to go pick some up. When we got there, the guy said don't worry about paying, it's on me. I said what? He said that he was having such a good day that he would like to treat us to them. Wow, yay! We said plenty of thank-you's and left. I couldn't wait to devour them. And they were delicious with our supper.
Moving on to this morning, Caden and I went to get donuts and our favorite place, Conroy's Bakery. I got 2 twists and 2 cinnamon rolls and went to pay and realized I left my cash in the car, I told the guy that I would be right back to go get it and he said don't worry about it and Merry Christmas. Really? It's just in the car. He said, how about you just come back next week and get some more donuts. I told him I think that we could do that. What a great two days it has been. It's made me think more and more about what Christmas is truly about and all the blessings that God has given us.
Like our Mr. Man here and the Baby Boy that growing inside me.
Our Wonderful Family.


1 comment:

  1. What wonderful businesses, and in a giving spirit during this holiday season! They are very special, as not too many will do that!

    ReplyDelete