Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring and New Toys

I know it's been forever since I've posted something, I just haven't gotten around to putting new pictures on the computer. I'll admit, I was also slacking a bit too, but hey, Caden comes first and we were just having too much fun playing with his new Mega Bloks wagon that we found at a garage sale. As you can see he loves playing with them!!
We have also been loving the warm weather!  It's officially Spring! We have some Tulips and Daffodils popping up both in the front and backyard. I can't wait to see them bloom! I planted some old bulbs that I got from my mother in law this past fall. When I say old, I mean old, like multiple years old. But to a wonderful surprise some of them have popped up to go along with the other one's I have.
 
Caden and I have been spending most of the days outside when we can, going on walks or running around the yard. He loves the outdoors and gets pretty sad when it's time to come inside. Who can blame him though, poor guy has been cooped up inside all winter long. This past week we hung out our new bird feeders, no luck yet on getting birds, but sooner or later we'll get some. Hopefully!
Caden likes to go check them out. We are still learning that the food is only for the birds. I caught him with a handful of birdseed about to go in his mouth. Hey, he's curious maybe it looked good, I mean the birds like it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment