Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cookies and a Cooling rack

So who ever invented the cooling rack is amazing! I have wanted one for a very long time and when Jacob's Cousin Matt & his wife Kristy were in town, they surprised us with one. Yay! I have made quite a few batches of cookies since then and I love how fast they cool on the racks. It definetly beats laying them out on wax paper. I got three of them and they stack on top of each other so it's great!
These are Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies! They are Sooo..... good! I actually had to give some away because they were so good and I knew that I would eat them all if they stayed. So they went to a few lucky friends!! I can't wait to use the rack for my scones! Thanks Matt & Kristy!! Next time you come visit there will be some yummy treats waiting for you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! I just told Travis this week that the two things on my WISH list are 1)Cooling Racks and 2)Large muffins pans. Those cookies look and sound delicious Sis!

    ReplyDelete