Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Workin' Out

Wow, has it been a while since I have felt this sore. Probably since the fitness class I took in college. Don't get me wrong I like it! It means my body is getting a good workout, which it needs. I hope to get my beach body ready by summer, at least by August, in time for our vacation. I have set up my own little workout series that I am doing and am going out tonight to find a fun workout video. It's funny, I have tried working out with caden around but he just comes over and climbs on me, or pushes me. He thinks it's funny. So now I do it during naptimes, which is a whole lot easier. I can't wait for the weather to get warmer, I am Sooo... ready to be able to go outside and do things. Plus by then, Caden will be walking and probably running too! Double the workout! : )

1 comment:

  1. You will have to let me know if you find a video you like! After baby #3 this mama needs some serious working out!

    ReplyDelete