Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mandarin Coriander

Mandarin Coriander by Thymes
This is my favorite lotion to use, it smells so good. It's such a soft relaxing scent, there is just a small hint of mandarin smell. I've usually only been able to find it at Essentuals in Fort Collins, but lone behold I found a store here in Lincoln that carries the Thymes brand, so I'm hoping to stop by the next day or two and see if they have it. You know sometimes you have that favorite perfume, well for me it's this lotion. I've loved it for years. Well really since I first moved to CO and stumbled upon it while exploring Old town. Well, it looks like my hands are getting a little dry, I better go put some on. : )

1 comment:

  1. I bet it would make a wonderful gift. Say for someones Birth day or something... HA!

    ReplyDelete