Monday, January 24, 2011

Buckets of fun!

The other day I moved all of Caden's clothes into his new room. While I was putting them into his drawers, he decided to dump out the two bottom rows of his toy bin.
 
He then stacked and unstacked and played with all six bins. It was keeping him busy and allowing me to finish his dresser, so I didn't mind. Plus he was having so much fun with what he was doing, why not make a mess?
After we cleaned up, we ate lunch and took a nap. Caden fell asleep right away, all that playing wore him out. : ) Not long after mommy laid down for a nap too! Aren't naps great? I'm trying to take advantage of these naptimes now, because before long they might be a little harder to come by.

1 comment:

  1. Caden looks like he is having fun. Can't wait to see his new room! I love seeing him sleep in his bed. We'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete