Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Planting

 I'm getting ready to start planting some of my garden this week, I can't wait to get everything in! But I can only do onions so far, the rest will have to wait for a bit.  I have a great helper by my side who sure loves to dig in the dirt, so it should be fun.
Our garden is going to be a lot like last year, but hopefully our peppers will make it this time. We are going to plant onions, green peppers, jalepeno's, tomatoes, carrots and cucumbers. I also have some strawberries, chives and cilantro growing in some pots. So this years garden should be great!
This year I am going to try my best and stay on top of pulling weeds and grass, last year I just kind of gave up, because it was so overwhelming and it seemed like everyday there was new grass and clover popping up everywhere. But not this year, Caden is older and he can walk everywhere so I will actually be able to be outside longer and have a helper, well at least someone to keep me company. : ) 

2 comments:

  1. Caden is going to be a great helper!!! Check out his pictures on my Sunday Still's blog.

    http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunday-stills-potluck.html

    ReplyDelete