Saturday, December 12, 2009

Starting off to a great Weekend!

Friday night Caden got to go over and hangout with his grandpa and grandma (my parents), which allowed Jacob and I to go out to eat to our favorite mexican restaurant. El Sitio!! If you haven't been there before, you need to go!! They have the best chips & salsa! Yumm-O! It was a nice change to be able to get out with out Caden. 
         Then today, what a great morning! Jacob and Caden had some guy time at home, which allowed me to be able to get out of the house! It was perfect timing, because I was starting to go a little stir crazy after being cooped up at home for over a week. This little get away was great, I was able to run a bunch of errands and treat myself to a delicious Peppermint Mocha! =) I'm curious to see what will happen tommorow.

1 comment: